Billing Terms & Conditions
- All payments are due when order is placed via PayPal or Credit Card.
- If a payment method is declined, the buyer forfeits the ownership of any items purchased.
- Shipping will be paid for by the buyer in the amount agreed upon by the seller at the time of purchase.
- If an item is lost during shipping, the total cost of item, including shipping, will be refunded to the buyer by the seller, or a replacement item will be sent.
- If an item is damaged during shipping, seller will initiate a insurance claim and reship damaged item upon approval from shipping carrier.
- Items are entitled to be refunded or returned based on complaint.
- Exchanges are granted on a case-by-case basis.
- Our standard return policy is 30 days and a 10% restocking fee on all new returns and no refund on shipping.
- ** Fuel and Electrical items, ex. (Carburetor's, Magneto's, etc.) are not returnable once installed as they cannot be resold as new. **
- No merchandise can be returned without prior authorization. Credit will not be issued for merchandise returned without a return merchandise authorization. Please contact us via phone or email for an authorization.
- An item may be cancelled up until payment has been processed.
- Once payment has been processed, the buyer is responsible for payment.
- Refused items are subject to our standard return policy less any incurred additional shipping charges.
- Griggs Lawn and Tractor is not responsible for pricing errors, and orders may be cancelled anytime by our staff.